Today we’ll talk a little lightly – we’ll show you how to conduct SMS marketing campaign in order to DISCOURAGE your clients. Remember – don’t do that to your business!
- Send mass texts always at the same time, between 2 AM and 6 AM… every fifteen minutes.
- Send MaxSMS with a name of a company containing a typo.
- Text every day, a few times a day.
- Conduct your campaign using texts informing about promotion which ended yesterday. Encourage your clients to use the services you don’t provide and to buy the products you don’t have in stock.
- Encourage your clients to buy your products with 30% discount and then don’t give it to them.
- Invite everyone to visit you, at the same time knowing you can serve only 10 customers at a time.
- Text not to your target group.
- Send texts containing spelling errors.
- Give wrong data in your texts, for example “they said on the Yerewan radio that cars are being given to people on the Red Square in Moscow”. In fact – not in Moscow, but in Petersburg, not cars, but bikes, and they're not being given - they're being stolen.
- When sending personalized texts – make errors in the names.
- Text to those who were very clear about not wanting to get them.
- Text about your Warsaw promotion to your Wrocław contacts.
- Text men informing them about feminine hygiene products promotion and women informing them about discounts on typically male products.
- Don’t learn any lessons coming from your previous text campaigns.
- Send MaxSMS including a phrase: “If you are interested, text back…”
And remember – don’t do this at home! ;)